18 Sep Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt (Fage) or Skyr Plain Icelandic Yogurt
- 1 tsp powdered stevia (optional strawberry flavor)
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla beans or 1 dropper Vanilla Bean Liquid Stevia or 1 tsp organic vanilla bean extract
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced into small pieces
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- Mix (in a blender) Greek or Icelandic plain non-fat yogurt, powdered stevia, and ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract/stevia together until completely smooth.
- Gently mix in the strawberries and ground flax. Divide among Popsicle molds and place in the freezer.
- After 45 minutes to 1 hour, insert Popsicle sticks in the molds. Optional: Use extra ground flaxseed (1-2 tsp) by generously sprinkling on top of yogurt molds.
- Continue to freeze until completely frozen (3-4 hours).