14 Aug Strawberry Protein Cake
Posted at 22:03h in Dessert, Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 scoop Strawberry MRM protein powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce (homemade)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean stevia
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Drop mixture into a 1 cup oven safe ramekin (or any small baking dish that holds up to 250 mL).
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Phase 2 modification: Add Greek Yogurt for a topping if you are not dairy-intolerant.
- Add strawberries on top!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.