07 Aug Stuffed Italian Chicken
Posted at 17:40h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- Chicken breast (4 oz)
- 20 baby spinach leaves
- Roasted green pepper
- 5 basil leaves
- Low-fat mozzarella string cheese
- Sweet Vinaigrette by Simple Girl
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to med-high.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts
- Place about 5 baby spinach leaves in middle, slightly to one side.
- Put roasted green pepper, and string cheese on top of spinach.
- Roll like a burrito, and put 1-2 toothpicks on ends to hold together well.
- Grill for 5 minutes, turn and grill 5 more minutes. Check if done and turn again if needed, until cooked through (10-15 minutes depending on you grill and thickness of chicken).
- Serve as is or slice to ensure chicken is fully cooked.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.