06 Aug Sugar-Free Honey Lime Dressing
Posted at 19:26h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
Makes about 1 1/4 cups | 1 serving = 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-inch knob of ginger, peeled
- 1 1/2 tbsp. monk fruit sweetener (powdered or liquid); may also use stevia
- 2 tbsp. Stone Ground mustard
- Mix all of your ingredients into a blender, and blend away until smooth!
- PHASE TWO: Add 1 tbsp. agar agar (vegan thickener) or add 1 1/2 tsp. avocado oil.
NOTE: Place in mason jar and store for 2 weeks as a dressing or marinade.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.