07 Aug Sugar-Free Workout Recovery Gummies
IMPORTANT: You will need gummy molds for this recipe.
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- 1 tbsp. ground turmeric
- 1 dropper full of stevia
- 1 tbsp. agar agar powder
- Boil 1 cup of water in a pan.
- Add 1 dropper of liquid clear stevia (or 1 tsp. stevia).
- Add turmeric and cayenne then stir vigorously.
- Add agar agar powder and stir.
- Add mixture to gummy molds.
- Add to squeeze bottle for easy pouring.
- Refrigerate for up to 15 minutes or longer.
- Peel off gummies and put them in a mason jar. Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks. Use them after working out.