15 Aug Sun-Kissed Egg White Scramble
Posted at 19:27h in Breakfast, Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 whole egg + 4 egg whites, beaten
- 1 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 Roma or heirloom tomato, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Walden Farms Maple Syrup (zero-calorie)
- Spray a medium sized pan with non-stick spray.
- Cook bell pepper on high for about 3 minutes.
- Add egg mixture, tomato, and syrup to pan and cook on medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.