06 Aug Teriyaki Sugar-Free Sauce
Posted at 19:30h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- 1 dash of ground ginger
- 1 dash of onion powder
- 1 dash of garlic powder
- ¼ cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 tsp monk fruit or stevia
- Add liquid aminos, plus a few light dashes or garlic and ginger, and blend until smooth and homogenous.
- Taste, adding more ginger or garlic.
- If it’s too thick, add water. If it’s too runny, heat on the stove over low until it reduces.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.