08 Aug The Not-So-Bland Bar
- 1 cup puffed millet (omit for Phase 3)
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup VitaFiber Syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and have baking sheet covered with a large piece of parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the puffed millet, nuts, seeds and coconut flakes.
- In another small bowl, beat the eggs whites with the vitafiber syrup, pinch of sea salt and vanilla.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together well, transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 mins (edges will be brown).