03 Aug Three-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 25 cookies
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup monk fruit/stevia granules
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sweetener, and egg.
3. Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the cookie balls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
4. For extra decoration and to make them cook more evenly, flatten the cookie balls by pressing a fork down on top of them, then press it down again at a 90º angle to make a criss-cross pattern.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are golden brown.
6. Remove from baking sheet and cool.