14 Aug Tuna Avocado Egg Salad
- 1 (5 ounces) can tuna packed in water, drained and shredded with a fork
- 2 tbsp. plain, Greek yogurt (low-fat)
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled egg whites, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Dash, garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large Haas avocado (or 2 small avocados), pitted and diced
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, except for the diced avocados.
- Stir in the diced avocados last, or mash them if you want a creamier textured salad.