13 Aug Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Posted at 19:31h in Holiday Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
Makes 12 muffins
- 1.25 pounds lean ground turkey (white meat)
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced (green)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced and diced
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds, milled
- 1 tsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp thyme or sage
- Sea salt & black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and divide into 12 meatballs.
- Add the turkey meatballs to the muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.