28 Dec Turmeric Mini MeatBalls
Posted at 16:09h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
Turmeric Mini Meatballs:
- 1 lb. (about 500 grams) very lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 egg, optional
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- pinch Himalayan rock salt, to taste
- Set oven to 320F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Press with your hands to combine. Pinch about 1 tablespoon or smaller of the mixture into your hands. Roll, and place on a parchment paper or silicon-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Slide baking sheet into preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- -Makes about 20-25 mini meatballs
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.