02 Aug Two-Ingredient Chocolate Souffle
- ½ cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tbsp. all-natural peanut butter (PHASE 2)
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
3. Mix the chocolate protein powder into the bowl with the egg yolks. PHASE 2: Add the nut butter as well and mix.
4. In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.