06 Aug Two-Ingredient Protein Crepes
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 scoop (30 grams) vanilla protein powder
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- In a bowl combine egg whites and protein powder and whisk until protein powder is dissolved.
- Scoop about 1/2 of the mixture (if using an 8 inch pan) or 1/3 of the mix if using a smaller pan, into the pan and rotate pan around so the batter spreads thin. Cook until the bottom is lightly browned and flip it over to cook through.
- Add strawberries inside if you are allowed fruit.