27 Sep Tzatziki Feta Dip
Posted at 00:48h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase Two Recipes, Sides 0 Comments
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup non-fat feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tbsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 5 small black/green olives
- Ground pepper to taste
- Toss the feta, yogurt, and lemon in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the dill, olives, and pepper and blend until finely chopped.
- Dip with zucchini, cucumbers, and celery sticks for a great side dish. Remember to include additional protein to make this a main dish! Paired great with fresh white fish such as Mahi-Mahi or halibut.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.