08 Aug Vanilla Almond Nougat Bar
Posted at 18:59h in Phase One Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 6 Tbsp VitaFiber syrup
- 6 Tbsp egg whites
- Dash of almond extract
- PHASE 2: 12 chopped almonds
- Combine the egg whites, syrup and extract in a saucepan over medium heat and cook for around 15 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Add in your chopped nuts and stir another 2-4 minutes. You want it to turn white and thick like chewing gum. You could test if it’s ready by taking a piece and putting it in cold water. If it gets hard, you know you’ve cooked it enough.
- Once it’s cooked, put it on a piece of parchment paper and mold it into a bar.
- You can then put it into the refrigerator (or freezer if you want) and let it set. It should be ready in 30-60 minutes.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.