03 Aug Vanilla Cocoa Swirl Hummus
- 2 cups OR 1 540ml can of cooked chickpeas drained and rinsed well
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (such as unsweetened almond milk)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 dropper chocolate stevia
Add all of the ingredients except the milk to a food processor or blender.
Process until completely smooth.
Add as much milk as is required to get the consistency that is right for you. I used ¼ cup but you might prefer slightly more or less.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge.