14 Aug Vanilla Protein Bark
Posted at 17:53h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 200 grams (about 1 cup melted) cacao butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extra or 1 tsp. powdered vanilla bean
- ¼ cup Isonatural or MRM vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons all natural almond or sunflower seed butter
- 4 drops liquid stevia or vanilla liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoons 70-100% cacao nibs (sugar free!)
- Place cacao butter and extract in a small saucepan. Melt over low temperature.
- Once fully melted, remove from heat and add in protein powder, nut or seed butter and stevia. Whisk to combine.
- Pour into a 13×9 glass pan (no need to line the pan); or one of your choice, and top with a sprinkle of cacao nibs. If you want to make this recipe more portable, you could use a silicon mold.
- Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. Once hardened, break with a knife into 20 pieces and enjoy! Serving size = 1 piece (1 in. x 1 in.)
- To store, place in an air-tight container and place in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Cacao butter could be replaced with coconut oil, however the end-product wouldn’t be as solid.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.