08 Aug White Chocolate Birthday Cake Protein Bar
Posted at 20:00h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 tbsp VitaFiber syrup
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder or pineapple coconut powder
- 1 tsp stevia (powdered) or 1 dropper coconut stevia
- 1 tsp butter extract (optional for cake bar)
- 1 tbsp stevia sweetened white chocolate chips or powder
- Mix together powdered white chocolate, protein powder, and stevia, set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, heat VitaFiber and extract on low heat until it bubbles.
- Turn off heat and slowly add protein mixture.
- Mix as well as you can then pour mixture between a folded piece of parchment paper and knead until mixed entirely.
- Mold into bar shape or roll into a ball shape (use two large knives to press and flatten in between the two pieces of parchment).
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Preferable to freeze them!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.