08 Aug Zero-Carb Oreo Cookies
- 2 tbsp chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp VitaFiber syrup
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, de-fatted
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese, low-fat
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein
- First, make your cookies by chucking all the above cookie ingredients in a bowl and mixing it up with a spoon until you get a soft dough that you can mold with your hands into ‘balls’ (it’s going to feel like play-dough!) If your dough is too sticky to allow you to do this, add a bit more cocoa powder to it until you get to the right consistency.
- Shape 6-10 ‘balls’ out of the mix (depending on how big you want your cookies) and, using your hands, flatten them and place them on a nonstick baking tray or a regular cookie tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 200C (around 395 F) for no more than 6 minutes. Yes: NO MORE THAN SIX MINUTES! They often take 5 minutes to cook so please check them after five and if they’re cooked through, take them out of the oven.
- Make your filling by mixing all your filling ingredients together. If you want your mix to be creamier than mine was, feel free to use casein!
- Fill the cookies with the filling and PRESTO!