15 Aug Zesty Chicken Meatloaf
Makes several servings
- 1 lb ground LEAN chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 3 tbsp salsa
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika or chili powder
- 2 tbsp Simple Girl BBQ Carolina Style
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8×4 loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix ground chicken breast with eggs, flaxseeds, spices, BBQ and salsa in a large bowl until thoroughly combined throughout. Pack into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for one hour at 350 F.
- PHASE 2: Eliminate flaxseeds & top with the low-fat cheese of your choice.
Weigh out your meatloaf to the appropriate protein amount.