14 Aug Zoodle and Steak Salad
Posted at 05:09h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 large zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak (very lean)
- 2 limes
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Position broiler rack so that meat on rack in pan will be 2 inches fro heat source.
- Preheat broiler. Coat meat with cooking spray and sprinkle salt and pepper on meat. Broil, turning once, 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Grate lime zest and juice the limes in 2 separate bowls.
- Sprinkle both sides of cooked steak with 1/2 tsp. lime zest. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- In large bowl, whisk salt, pepper, and lime juice and remaining lime zest.
- Cut steak in half (lengthwise). Stir coleslaw, bell pepper, scallions, steak and zucchini noodles into bowl until coated with dressing.
Serve cold. This salad can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.