01 Aug Zoodle Bolognese Cauliflower Crock Pot
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut up into florets (or sub 97% lean ground beef)
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano flakes
- 1 tsp dried basil flakes
- 2 14oz cans diced tomatoes, no salt/sugar added
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth, low-sodium (homemade preferred)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 large zucchinis, ribbons or spiralized into noodles
- Place all of the ingredients for the bolognese into a crock pot. Place the crock pot on high and let cook for 3.5 hours.
- When done, smash the cauliflower with a potato masher or fork until the florets break up to create a “bolognese.”
- Spoon the bolognese over bowls of zucchini noodles.