07 Aug Zoodles and Brussels
- Zucchini, large
- 1.5 cups brussel sprouts, steamed
- 2 cups Tuscan organic kale (from Trader Joe’s)
- Olive oil spray
- 28 oz can Peeled San Marzano Tomatoes (no sugar added) OR Muir Glen Crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Spray olive oil on the steamed Brussels and kale. Roast them at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Spiralize the zucchini and place on a plate. Mix the Brussels sprouts and kale with the zoodles.
- Puree the tomatoes in a small blender or magic bullet. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Add the sauce on top of the zoodles and enjoy!