09 Aug Zucchini and Egg Breakfast Bowl
Posted at 17:52h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Phase Three Recipes, Phase Two Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- 2 small zucchini or 1 large zucchini
- ½ avocado
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1-2 garlic cloves*
- 1 cup yellow bell peppers OR 1 cup sweet potato (phase 3)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp green onion for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop ends off of zucchini and send them through the spiralizer; set aside.
- To make the avocado cream, place avocado, garlic, 2 tbsp olive oil, and water into a blender or food processor and pulse. You may need to add a bit more olive oil to get everything going.
- Pour avocado cream over zucchini noodles and stir. Add yellow bell pepper to the zoodles. If you are in Phase 3, you may add in 1 cup of sweet potato if you wish. (Avoid starch in PHASE 1 and PHASE 2.)
- Cook to eggs sunny side up and place on zoodles!
- Garnish with onion, salt and pepper and enjoy!